Time Online chat at 8 pm: Does the Net need a Nanny?

I'll be participating in a Time Online chat this
evening at 8 pm EST. Our guests will be Chris
Hansen from the ACLU and Bruce Taylor, a longtime CDA
supporter and head of the National Law Center for
Children and Families.

We'll be talking about the White House censorware
summit, self-rating of news sites, and free speech
online in general.

Join us at:

  http://pathfinder.com/time/community/newsforum.html

You can participate in the chat as long as
your browser supports frames, but the Ichat client
software is more stable:

  http://www.ichat.com/download/

-Declan