Re: Microsoft will NOT ship browser with RSACi on by default

Wait -- so you're saying they *didn't* do the right thing with RSACi?

BTW, we should differentiate generally between state action and private
action. Getting fucked by Microsoft != getting fucked by the government.
This is Libertarianism 101. Of course, I admit today the distinction was
blurry.

-Declan