Re: Something of Interest (fwd)

Alan <[email protected]> writes:

 > I recieved this today via e-mail.  I find it strange since
 > I have never asked to be put on any sort of "interest list"
 > by anyone at the IRS.  (And my Cypherpunks mail shows up at
 > a different address.

 > Did anyone else get this?

Not I.

 > The affidavits indicated that in January, 1997 the
 > "Multnomah County Common Law Court" held a "trial" of IRS
 > and other Government officials.

Is it illegal to hold a mock trial of political figures?  I
should think it would be considered protected First Ammendment
speech.

 > In the plea agreement, ...

He really should have gone to trial on this.  He wouldn't have
won, but he could have cost the bastards the maximum amount of
time and money possible, thus limiting the number of
citizen-units that could be harrassed in such a manner using
available IRS resources.

 > BELL faces a maximum sentence of three years in prison and
 > a $250,000 fine for the obstruction charge, and five years
 > and a $250,000 fine for using a phony social security
 > number.

Obviously the jackbooted thugs have a very high opinion of what
their time is worth.

     [email protected]   $    via Finger                       $