Re: Keepers of the keys

[I am leaving the distribution list alone, as I have no idea where the
locus of this discussion is. We are seeing serious cross-pollution of the
Cypherpunks list by crap from others lists.]

At 2:27 PM -0700 7/18/97, Carl Ellison wrote:

>I'm really surprised to see this entire discussion resurface, especially
>without any apparent memory of the past 5 years that have hashed this topic
>over.

It hasn't resurfaced from anyone clued in to the real issues. Just some
reporters seeking "compromise." Fuck them.

Anyone who tries to grab my keys needs killing.

I have no more patience for "well-meaning" fools. We need anonymous
contract murders to get rid of this kind of scum, as force is the only
language they seem to understand.

--Tim May