Re: Keepers of the keys

FYI, Joe Shea filed one of the lawsuits against the CDA, Shea v. Reno, on
his own. He refused the join the ACLU's lawsuit against the act, calling
them pro-porn or somesuch. He's calmed down a bit since then,I think. His
lawsuit was put on hold by the SupCt while Reno v. ACLU was decided,then
the lower court's decision was summarily affirmed. Ironically, Shea was
represented by the same law firm that lost the Pacifica case.

I have a PCWorld article I wrote about Shea's suit a year+ ago at:
   http://www.eff.org/pub/Publications/Declan_McCullagh/

-Declan