Re: Something of Interest (fwd)

> I recieved this today via e-mail.  I find it strange since I have never
> asked to be put on any sort of "interest list" by anyone at the IRS.  (And
> my Cypherpunks mail shows up at a different address.
>
> Did anyone else get this?

I did.  I may have been declared an `interested party' because I host
a copy of Bell's AP essays.  I certainly never asked to be put on
their list :)  (Also, it came to me via an older address, one which I
was about to close; if _this_ kind of weirdness keeps showing up,
I may have to keep it a while longer.

dave