Re: Something of Interest (fwd)

>Alan  <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> I recieved this today via e-mail.  I find it strange since I have
>> never asked to be put on any sort of "interest list" by anyone
>> at the IRS.  Did anyone else get this?

I received a copy of this earlier today via a low-traffic mailing list
devoted to discussion of prisoner's dilemma games.  Upon receiving
the message, the connection between PDG and Jim Bell wasn't
immediately obvious, but then I remembered that Jim Bell was
also a subscriber to that mailing list.

It's quite probable that the IRS sent a copy of their press release
to all of the forums where they had records of Bell's involvement.

Did others receive this message directly, or via mailing lists?

.jlm

---
Jeremy Mineweaser <[email protected]>

Life results from the non-random survival of randomly varying
replicators. -- Richard Dawkins