Jim Bell on Seattle TV

KING-TV, channel 5, here in Seattle just had a blurb about James Dalton
Bell.  8 years was mentioned, as were obstruction and the use of false
social security numbers.  I didn't hear the whole thing clearly as I was
doing something else at the time.

Sentencing to follow at a later date.

They showed a picture of a very rotund individual while the story
was rolling.

     [email protected]   $    via Finger                       $
         {Free Cypherpunk Political Prisoner Jim Bell}