Welcome to cryptography-politics-pgp-l

you can send mail to <[email protected]> with the following

    unsubscribe cryptography-politics-pgp-l [email protected]

list itself) send email to <[email protected]> .
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Sun Jul 20  7:07:57 1997]
Welcome to The Privacy Channel's Cryptography-Politics-PGP-L. As you've
probably guessed from the list title, this list is dedicated to the
open, friendly, and intellegent discussion of Cryptography around the
globe. Also, we discuss the many facets of politics as it affects the
world of Cryptography. We discuss governmental involvement, corporate
yes men, and all the like. We try to keep each other abreast of the
everchanging world around us. All are welcome here, whether you have NO
idea what encryption is, or whether you worked for the government
designing DES. Last but not least, we also discuss PGP, is it a viable
alternative to escrowed key accounts?  I, the List-Owner, do think so.
But that is open for discussion. Now, let's get a few things out of the
way. The Rules!

1) ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING ALLOWED!!!! I'll can ya in a heartbeat, as
well as speak to all the server owners that you traveled on.

2) You keep it kind of clean. Keep the swearing and such down to a
minimum. You can get your point accross just as well without cussing.
Flaming others is also considered bad karma here. I'd like to see folks
help each other around here. After all, we are all we got!

3) You try to keep as much as possible to the point, and to the content
of this list. If you really want to talk about something else, let me
know. I'll get another list going.

4) Respect others!!! I do this because I like talking to other people
from around the world, and to listen to their side of things. Their
point is just as much valid as mine and yours.

5) Finally, HAVE FUN!!!!!

In case the Bot fails to send it to you here is the
subscribe/unsubscribe information.

SUBSCRIBING