Re: Jim Bell Docket 3

 >Consider that everyone in the case is supported by the tax-extortion Jim
>was fighting. The Federal/Community Defender program is bribed at
>$308,000,000 for FY 1998.

When doesn't the government get big bucks? I mean look at what they did to
us soldiers? Congress gave themselves a 6.8% payraise in 1 (one) year, and
gave us a 2.6% pay raise spread across 3 (three)!

>Keep up this self-serving banditry, you millions of members of Crispin's
>extortion-by-law-mil/gov big-gun-show world, and reap what you sow.

We all know that the very seeds of civil rebellion that fueled the civil war
and others of that caliber across the globe are now present in the U.S once
again. Believe you me, they will reap what they sow. They caused it. They
can deal with it. The only thing I have to say to them is.. "Don't expect me
to help clean it up. I will not fire on my fellow countrymen, except in the
defense of my family!"  So, don't worry. Their day is coming, far quicker
than they realize.