Australian net legislator proves Clueless newbie

>From a poster in aus.censorship reports:

"I heard Senator Alston on ABC Radio National tonight (23 July). He
made a comment that the "Internet has been going for 3 or 4 years".
Its extraordinary that with limited knowledge such as this he is
forging forward with regulatory changes which will dramatically change
the face of the 'Net in Australia and completely ignore the the
existing cultural milieu that has been created over many years (a lot
more than "3 or 4" Alston might be surprised to know)..."

Senator Alston, self appointed net expert has no email address, as is
common for the vast majority of Australian politicians who in general
understand little more than the net present value of their unfunded
superannuation payouts.

Any Aussies want to have their say (uncensored) on the web export
your dollars out of this backwater and buy some space on
extra-territorial web server.
--
   .////.   .//    Charles Senescall             [email protected]
 o:::::::::///     [email protected]  [email protected]
   '\\\\\'   \\    <A HREF="http://quux.apana.org.au/~apache/">Apache</A>