Libertarians for whom Jim Bell tolls...

Vin Suprynowicz wrote:
>     FROM MOUNTAIN MEDIA
>     THE LIBERTARIAN, By Vin Suprynowicz
>     Three-way race in New Jersey, tax resister faces five years
>
>     Dr. Murray Sabrin, talk show host, professor of finance at Ramapo
> College in Mahwah, N.J. and author of the book "Tax Free 2000,"  says he
> may be able to do something no other Libertarian can do in 1997: Appear in
> a nationally televised debate.
>
>   "If we raise $210,000 by August 31 we are in the debates. No commissions,
> no review boards -- it's a matter of law," reports Libertarian nominee
> Sabrin.
>    "With over $50,000 raised in funds and pledges, we're about 25 percent
> of the way there. ..."
>       #  #  #
>   Forwarded from http://www.infowar.com comes this government report:
>
>   "United States Attorney Kate Pflaumer announced that JAMES DALTON BELL,
> 39, pleaded guilty today in the federal court in Tacoma to two felony
> charges. BELL, a resident of Vancouver, Washington, pleaded guilty to
> obstructing and impeding the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and to falsely
> using a Social Security number with the intent to deceive. ...
>
>   "The charges stem from an investigation initiated in October, 1996 by IRS
> Internal Security Inspectors into reports that BELL was gathering the names
> and home addresses of IRS employees. ...
>
>   "In the eight page plea agreement signed by BELL, he acknowledged that he
> had gathered the names and addresses of the IRS employees in order to
> intimidate them in the performance of their official duties.
>
>   "During the course of their investigation, IRS Inspectors discovered that
> BELL was advocating a scheme called "Assassination Politics", whereby
> persons would be rewarded with "digital cash" for killing certain
> undesirable people. BELL identified these undesirables as government
> employees, such as IRS employees, who would be intimidated from enforcing
> internal revenue laws for fear of being assassinated. In the plea
> agreement, BELL admitted that he suggested using "Assassination Politics"
> as an enforcement mechanism for the "Multnomah County Common Law Court",
> and that this was part of his effort to obstruct and impede the enforcement
> of internal revenue laws. ...
>
>   "In the plea agreement, BELL also admitted that on March 16, 1997, he
> conducted a chemical "stink bomb" attack on the IRS office in Vancouver,
> Washington, using the noxious chemical mercaptan. ...

  This is interesting, since they had no evidence that he did so.
However, they managed to get him to "confess" by illegally holding
without bond for crimes which they never intended to charge him with
in the first place.
  I hope that Jim's lawyer is suitably rewarded for his part in selling
Jim down the river.

>   "IRS Inspectors indicated that the mercaptan attack may have been linked
> to the Feb. 20, 1997 seizure of BELL's vehicle by the IRS for unpaid taxes.

  In effect, they are saying that since they didn't have any evidence
against Jim for the crime that they wanted him to "pay" for, that they
used the threat of major criminal charges to convince him to "confess"
to the crime, and held him without bail to let him know that the Justice
system is under the control of the IRS, and not the defendant.

>   "As part of the plea agreement, BELL also admitted that he used several
> different social security numbers in order to hide assets from the IRS ...
> to prevent the IRS from levying his wages.  ...
>
>   "BELL faces a maximum sentence of three years in prison and a $250,000
> fine for the obstruction charge, and five years and a $250,000 fine for
> using a phony Social Security number."
>
>   It appears Bell was held without bond until he signed.

  Probably more effective than beating him with a rubber hose.

> Vin Suprynowicz is the assistant editorial page editor of the Las Vegas
> Review-Journal. Readers may contact him via e-mail at [email protected]. The web
> site for the Suprynowicz column is at http://www.nguworld.com/vindex/. The
> column is syndicated in the United States and Canada via Mountain Media
> Syndications, P.O. Box 4422, Las Vegas Nev. 89127.
>
> ***
>
> Vin Suprynowicz,   [email protected]
>
> Voir Dire: A French term which means "jury stacking."

Vin,
  Did you know that the IRS used the information gleaned from Jim Bell's
hard drive to send the "chilling" details of Jim Bell's plea agreement
to the individuals and mailing lists he corresponded with?
  Did you know that when he arrested, there were no Assassination Bot's
in existence, and that there are now at least six prototypes currently
in operation?

  God Bless AmeriKa.

TruthMonger