Re: FCPUNX:Prior Restraint

At 09:18 AM 7/29/97 +0200, Anonymous wrote:
>  Ira Stohl and Kristina Hjelsand had been charged with obscenity for
> selling the controversial magazine "Answer Me!" a short-lived but
> legendary
> periodical that offered extremely politically incorrect articles about
> rape, among other subjects.

I read this magazine, and 95% of the views expressed in their
infamous rape issue were tediously PC.  Their thought crime was
that that they embraced debate on the topic, that they presented
some alternate viewpoints, some of them fairly vile,

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]