Income Tax News - July 4th Edition

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope your celebration is going well. I am celebrating with a special announcement of the new expanded TaxBuster Guide. Although the second addition contains much new information on how you can lawfully opt out of the Federal income tax system, the price for access to the web-site will remain at $9.95 to celebrate the 221st birthday of the Declaration of Independence.

If you have ever wanted to study this powerful information now is the best time, visit the TaxBuster Guide at:

http://www.futuregate.com/tax_buster

You will also find links to other great sites like:

AutoBuy - The Buyer's Resource
Marie's Country Music Island
FutureGate's Best WWW Hosting and Web-Site Promotion
The Watkins Products Catalog - Online

To be removed from any future mailings, just reply with REMOVE in the
subject line.