Home-based Business Opportunity

"Get Rich Quick - Chain Letters - MLM - Millionaires"

What's your dream?  A new car?  A new home?
Financial security?  I sincerely believe that these
dreams - and others - are available on the WWW.

With Internet Marketing, your income is limited
only by your ambition and your willingness to
learn.

Over the past year, I've personally invested over
$50,000 in the research and development of what
I consider to be the most viable and realistic Internet
Business Opportunities.

It is my plan to share my knowledge and marketing
experience of over 30 years with a limited number
of Associates throughout the world.

You can be one of those Associates.  You can
realize your personal financial dreams.

A well-known adage goes, "today is the first day of
the rest of your life" - another, "if you always do
what you've always done, you'll always get what
you've always gotten."

I'd like to help you change your future.  I'd like
to help you find your dream.  For, I believe
sincerely, through helping others realize their
hopes and dreams, I can realize my goals.

My name is Jack Shearin and I'm the Founder of
Internet Marketing Group International.  This
organization is dedicated, as its name implies,
to the marketing of products and services over
the Internet.

I'd like to extend my personal invitation to you to
visit our Web Site at http://www.imgi.com to
check out what is perhaps one of the most exciting
Home-Based Business Opportunities in 'Cyberia'.