Make at Least $50,000 in Less than 90 Days !!

Please accept my apology if this was sent to you in error!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
YOU ARE ABOUT TO MAKE AT LEAST $50,000- IN LESS THAN 90 DAYS
READ THE ENCLOSED PROGRAM....  THEN READ IT AGAIN!...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dear Friend,

 The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and
study to it.

My name is Christopher  Erickson. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at
for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the
past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family,
friends, and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and
borrow against my home to support my family and struggling business. I truly
believe it was wrong for me to be in debt like this. AT THAT MOMENT
something significant happened in my life and I am writing to share my
experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER....FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid-December, I received this program via e-mail. Six months prior to
receiving this program I had been sending away for information on various
business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were
not cost effective. They were either to difficult for me to comprehend or
the initial investment was to much for me to risk to see if they worked or
not. One claimed I'd make a million dollars in one year... it didn't tell me
that I would have to write a book to make it.

But like I was saying, in December of '92 I received this program. I didn't
send for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.  THANK GOODNESS FOR
THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it
correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON. I
could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further in
debt. After I got a paper and pencil and figured it out, I would at least
get my money back. After determining that the program is LEGAL and NOT A
CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT".

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It only cost me about $15.00 for my
time on line. The great thing about e-mail is that I didn't need any money
for printing to send out the program, only the cost to fill my orders. I am
telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised
myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me!

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By
January 13th, I had received 26 orders for  REPORT #1. When you read the
GUARANTEE in the program, you will see that "YOU MUST RECEIVE 15 TO 20
ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN TWO WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS
UNTIL YOU DO!"  My first step in making $50,000 in 20 to 90 days was done.
By January 30th, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.  If you go back to
the GUARANTEE, "YOU MUST RECEIVE 100 OR MORE ORDERS FOR REPORT#2 WITHIN TWO
WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100
ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I
had 196 orders for REPORT#2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and
relaxed. By March 19th, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with
more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL of my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take
time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you
must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your
name in a different place. It doesn't work you will lose out of alot of
money!  REPORT#2 explains this. Always follow the guarantee, 15 to 20 orders
for REPORT#1, and 100 or more orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000
or more in 20 to 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to partiipate in this program, I'm sorry. It really is a
great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you chooe to
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial
security.

If you are a fellow business owner and you are in financial trouble like I
was, or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID!

                                                                     Sincerely,
                                                                     Christo
pher Erickson

PS. Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) looks like piled up
on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

"THREW IT AWAY"

"I had received this program before, I threw it away, but later wondered if
I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get a copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another copy of the
program. Eleven months passed, then it came. I DIDN'T throw this one away. I
made $41,000 on the first try."

                                                        Dawn W., Evansville, IN

"NO FREE LUNCH"

"My late father always told me, 'remember Alan, there is no free lunch in
life. You get out of life what you put into it.' Through trial and error and
a somewhat slow frustrating start, I finally figured it out. The program
works very well, I just had to find the right target group of people to
e-mail to. So far this year, I have made over $63,000 using this program. I
know my Dad would have been very proud of me."

                                               Alan B., Philadelphia, Pa.

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM

By the time you have read the enclosed information and looked over the
enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded that such a program,
and one that is legal, could not have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for ten
years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the same
things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working.
Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945.
I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate.... because
many of you know from first hand experience. There were more failures and
bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested
wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had
anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor. As
the saying goes,  THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."  The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or
"get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received infomation that can give you financial freedom for
the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT IF EFFORT." You
can make more money in the next few months  than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of your money, nor
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have already
made over FOUR MILLION DOLLARS!!!  I have retired from the prgram after
sending out over 16,000 programs. Now I have several offices which market
this and several other programs here in the US and overseas. By the Spring,
we wish to market the 'Internet' by a partnership with AMERICA ON LINE.

Follow the program  EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It
works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this
exciting program to everyone that you can think of. One of the people you
send this to may send out 50,000... and your name will be on every one of
them! Remember though, the more you send out, the more potential customers
you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take
alittle time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure
out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make alot of
money! Definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will
vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!

                                                   Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU $$$$$

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we
will assume that you and all those involved send out 2,000 programs each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receives .5% response. Using a good list
the reponse could be much better. Also many people will send out hundreds of
thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example,
you send out only 2,000 programs. With a .5% response, that is only 10
orders for REPORT #1. These 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs
each for a total of 20,000. Out of those .5%, 100 people respond and order
REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.
The .5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT# 3. Those 1,000 send out
2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The .5% response to that is
10,000 orders for REPORT# 4. Thats 10,000 five dollar bills for you. CASH!!!
Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5000 + $50,000 for a
total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL
DO ABOLUTELY NOTHING....AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!!! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF
ONLY 2,000.  Believe me, many people will do that and more! By the way, your
cost to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already
have an internet connection
and e-mail is FREE!!!  REPORT# 3 will show you the best methods for bulk
emailing and purchasing email lists.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not require
you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you
never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you believe that
someday you will get that big break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS
IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dream will come true. This
multi-level email marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERYTIME!!!
Email is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW! The longer you wait, the more
people will be doing business using email. Get your piece of this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gainEd respectability. It is being
taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and the
Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods and
services will be sold throughout Multi-level Methods by the late 1990's.
This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in
the US, 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last several years in MLM.
Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaires everday through
Multi-Level Marketing.

INSTRUCTIONS

We at Erris Mail Marketing Business, have a method of raising capital that
REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure that you could use $50,000 to
$125,000 in the next 20 to 90 days. Before you say "BULL", [please read the
program carefully.]

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity.
Basically, this is what we do: As with all multi-level business, we build
our business by recruiting new partners and selling out products for EVERY
dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME AND ARE FILLED THROUGH THE MAIL, so you are
not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home,
store or office.

This is the GREATEST Multi-level Mailorder Marketing anywhere:

Step(1)  Order all FOUR 4 REPORTS listed by  NAME AND NUMBER. Do this by
ordering the REPORT  from each of the 4 names listed on the next page. For
each REPORT, send $5 cash and a SELF-ADDRESSED,STAMPED envelope (BUSINESS
SIZE#10) to the person listed for the SPECIFIC REPORT. International orders
should also include $1 extra for postage. It is essential that you specify
the NAME and NUMBER of the report requested to the person you are ordering
from. You will need ALL FOUR 4 REPORTS because you will be REPRINTING and
RESELLING them. DO NOT alter the names or sequence other than what the
instructions say. IMPORTANT:  Always provide same day service on all orders.

STEP(2) Replace the name and address under Report# 1 with yours, moving the
one that was there down to REPORT# 2. Drop the name and address under
REPORT#  2 to REPORT# 3, moving the one that was there down to REPORT# 4.
The name and address that was under REPORT# 4 is dropped from the list and
this party is no doubt on the way to the bank. When doing this, make certain
that you type the names and addresses  ACCURATELY! DO NOT MIX UP MOVING
PRODUCT/REPORT POSITIONS!!!

STEP(3)  Having made the required changes in the NAME list, save it as a
(.txt) file in its own directory to be used with whatever email program you
like. Again, REPORT# 3 will tell you the best methods of bulk emailing and
acquiring email lists.

STEP(4)  Email a copy of the entire program (all of this is very important)
to everyone whose address you can get your hands on. Start with friends and
relatives since you can encourage them to take advantage of this fabulous
money-making opportunity. Thats what I did. And they love me now, more than
ever. Then, email to anyone and everyone! Use your imagination! You can get
email addresss from companies on the internet who specialize in email
mailing lists. These are very cheap, 100,000 addresses for around $35.00.

IMPORTANT: You won't get a good response if you use an old list, so always
ask for a FRESH,  NEW list. You will find out where to purchase these lists
when you order the FOUR 4 REPORTS.

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!!!

REQUIRED REPORTS

****Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME****

ALWAYS SEND A SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE AND $5 CASH FOR EACH ORDER
REQUESTING THE SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER

______________________________________________________________________REPORT #1
"HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

CONTINENTAL ENTERPRISES
P.O. BOX 1671
VENICE, CA. 90291

(includes free Bulk Emailer)

REPORT# 2

"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT# 2 FROM:

FUTUREVIEW
24-4 VERMONT VIEW DR.
WATERVLIET, NY 12189-1029

ORDER REPORT# 3 FROM:

M.O.C. MARKETING
P.O. BOX 146
GAITHERSBURG, MD 20884-0146

REPORT# 4

"EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT# 4 FROM:

AUMAKUA ENTERPRISES
P.O. BOX 69
MAGNOLIA, N.J.  08049

CONCLUSION

I am enjoying my fortune that I made by sending out this program. You too,
will be making money in 20 to 90 days, if you follow the SIMPLE STEPS
outlined in this mailing.

To be financially independent is FREE. Free to make financial decisions as
never before. Go into business, get into investments, retire or take a
vacation. No longer will a lack of money hold you back,

However, very few people reach financial independence, because when
opportunity knocks, they choose to ignore it. It is much easier to say "NO"
than "YES", and this is the question that you must answer. Will YOU ignore
this amazing opportunity or will you take advantage of it ? If you do
nothing, you have indeed missed something and nothing will change. Please
re-read this material, this is a special opportunity. If you have any
questions, please feel free to write to the sender of this information. You
will get a prompt and informative reply.

My method is simple. I sell thouands of people a product for $5 that costs
me pennies to produce and email. I should also point out that this program
is legal and everyone who participates WILL make money. This is not a chain
letter or pyramid scam. At times you have probably received chain letters,
asking you to send money, on faith, but getting NOTHING in return, NO
product what-so-ever!! Not only are chain letters illegal, but the risk of
someone breaking the chain makes them quite unattractive.

You are offering a legitimate product to your people. After they purchase
the product from you, they reproduce more and resell them. Its simple free
enterprise. As you learned from the enclosed material, the PRODUCT is a
series of  4 FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS REPORTS. The information contained in
these REPORTS will not only help you in making your participation in this
program more rewarding, but will be useful to you in any other business
decisions you make in the years ahead. You are also buying the rights to
reprint all of the REPORTS, which will be ordered from you by those to whom
you mail this program. The concise one and two page REPORTS you will be
buying can easily be reproduced at a local copy center for a cost of about 3
cents a copy. Best wishes with the program and Good Luck!

"IT WAS TRULY AMAZING"

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in this program. But conservative as I am, I decided that the
initial investment was so little that there was no way that I could not get
enough orders to at least get my money back. BOY,was I ever surprised when I
found my medium sized post office box crammed with orders!  I will make more
money this year than any ten years of my life before."

                                                      Mary Riceland,
Lansing, MI.

TIPS FOR SUCCESS

Send for your FOUR 4 REPORTS immediately so you will have them when the
orders start coming in. When you receive a $5 order, you  MUST send out the
product/service to comply with US Postal and Lottery laws. Title 18 Sections
1302 and 1341 specifically state that: "A PRODUCT OR SERVICE MUST BE
EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECEIVED".

WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE REPORTS TO ARRIVE:

1.     Name your new company. You can use your own name if you desire.

2.     Get a Post Office Box (preferred)

3.     Edit the names and addresses on the program. You must remember your
name
        and address go next to REPORT# 1 and the others all move down one,
with the
        fourth one being bumped OFF the list.

4.     Obtain as many email addresses as possible to send until you receive the
        information on mailing list companies in REPORT# 3.

5.     Decide on the number of programs you intend to send out. The more you
send,
        and the quicker you send them, the more money you will make.

6.     After mailing the programs, get ready to fill the orders.

7.     Copy the four 4 REPORTS so you are able to send them out as soon as
        you receive an order. IMPORTANT: ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY SERVICE
        ON ORDERS YOU RECEIVE!

8.     Make certain the letter and reports are neat and legible.

YOUR GUARANTEE

The check point which GUARANTEES your success is simply this: you must
receive 15-20 orders for REPORT# 1. This is a must!!! If you don't within to
weeks, email out more programs till you do. Then a couple of weeks later you
should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT# 2, if you don't, send out
more programs till you do. Once you have recieved 100 or more orders for
REPORT# 2 (take a deep breath) you can sit back and relax, because YOU ARE
GOING TO MAKE AT LEAST $50,000.
Mathematically it is a proven guarantee. Of those who have participated in
the program and reached the above GUARANTEES-ALL have received their $50,000
goal.
Also,remember, every time your name is moved down the list you are in front
of a different REPORT, so you can keep track of your program by knowing what
people are ordering from you.
IT'S THAT EASY, REALLY, IT IS!!!

REMEMBER:
"HE WHO DARES NOTHING, NEED NOT HOPE FOR ANYTHING:"
"INVEST A LITTLE TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY NOW OR SEARCH FOR IT
FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE."