Create your own Screen Savers!

We are contacting you because you are an active PC user.  We wish to
 make you aware of a powerful and easy to use screen saver design tool
 for Windows 3.x and Windows 95 called Creator.

 Our software offers you the ability to personalize your PC with ease
 and develops professional screen savers with support for graphics, sound, animations and over 35 different wipe transitions.

 You can examine Creator for FREE by going to our Internet Web Site.
 Download the shareware copy now and see the power and ease-of-use.
 Take advantage of our special limited time offer Creator personal retails for $29.95 US
 now only $1

 If you are interested in reading more about how to personalize your
 PC with Creator, we have included detailed information in the
 remainder of this message.

 Sincerely Yours,
 Curtis Reid
 PromoWare Corp.

 Creator develops custom multemedia screen savers for your personal PC. Creator has been recognized as the most powerful screen saver authoring tool on the market today.

 The software is compatible with all common IBM graphic file formats including JPEG, GIF, PCX, and BMP. Creator also supports many popular sound and animation file formats, including MID and WAV (sound), AVI, FLI, and FLC (animation) formats.

 Creator's support for animation and sound allows you to create stunning multimedia screen savers. These powerful features allow you to create musical screen savers of your favorite musical artists. Use images of family, pets, or any favorite images to create personalized custom screen savers!

 Some of Creator's additional features include an easy to use graphic scheduler, optional file compression, Health Watch (regulates monitor use for long term eye safety, and helps prevent computer related problems such as Carpul tunnel syndrome), and over 35 different screen transitions.

 Check out our special Limited Offer - Creator Personal retails for
 $29.95 US, now only $19.95 US until July 30, 1997.

Order Creator by:

 BUY CREATOR NOW at http://www.promoware.sk.ca/creator
 Phone: 1-800-463-9237
 Fax: (306) 652-1955
 We accept both VISA and Master Card.

 email: [email protected]

 This is the only notice you will receive regarding Creator.  There
 is no need to request removal from our mailing list.