Mars Rover Fraud

I happened across a web site, http://web.inter.nl.net/hcc/I.Castelijn/
that promised to reveal the _real_ pictures from the Mars Rover, instead
of the _fake_ ones released to the public.
Since I found the web site regarding the "faking" of the Apollo moon
landings amusing, though totally unbelievable, I decided to view the
claimed Mars Rover fakery conspiracy theory, as well.

  Imagine my amazement when one of the claimed _real_ pictures contained
a view of a wristwatch that I had lost in the Desert outside of Tucson
a few years ago. Even the inscription from my mother was still legible!

I'm warning the spooks on this list that if I don't get my wristwatch
back, I'm going to blow the lid off of their whole Mars Rover scam
in Smile magazine. I'm serious!

Monty Cantsin
Editor in Chief
Smile Magazine
http://www.neoism.org/squares/smile_index.html
http://www.neoism.org/squares/cantsin_10.html
"I AM a number!  I am a free man!"

   This message is copyrighted under the auspices of the Electronic
   Forgery Foundation. However, it was probably written by the person
   whose name it appears to be forged under. Confusing, isn't it?