Re: Nuclear Hedge Funds / Social Engineering in History / Wiretap DiFi

At 11:01 PM 9/8/97 -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
>On the other hand, 0.5 kt of ANFO in the basement wasn't quite enough
>to take the towers out.
The version that I read was that the truck was merely parked next to a
pillar hoping that that would do it.
The guys weren't physics majors.  With enough people here who speak in pure
math, there might be a few who could calculate the best spot for such a
device based on blueprints of the building.

My opinion, one place the charges primarily along one side.  The north one.
That way, when the columns give, the building falls on more of Manhattin.

BOOM!  Timberrr..

This is speculation, of course.  Purely for academic consideration and all that.