Re: Bright, Loud and Quick OR...?

--- On Sep 09, Lucky Green apparently wrote -----------------------------------

> $1,000,000 per suitcase nuke seems way to cheap. Heck, at that price, some
> individuals on this list might be in the market. What's the yield of these
> suitcase nukes?
>
> BTW, any idea what the law has to say about private ownership of nukes by
> US citizens? Assume for a moment that the actual device is kept outside
> the US.
>
> Just asking rhetorical questions,

Mmm, they seem real questions to me. I can't find the answer in there on
both the yield  nor private ownership... ;^) So what  is so "rhetorical"
about them?

> --Lucky Green <[email protected]>

--- and thus sprach: Lucky Green <[email protected]> ------------------------

Ciao,
Unicorn.
--
     ,;( )_, )~\| A Truly Wise Man Never Plays   PGP: 64 07 5D 4C 3F 81 22 73