Re: sooner or later

>Bill Stewart wrote:
>>At 10:45 PM 9/18/97 -0700, Wei Dai wrote:
>>>Many of us believe that a crypto ban is inevitable. The only
>>>question for us is whether it'll happen sooner or later. Seen in
>>>this perspective, all that industry and civil liberties lobbies can
>>>do is delay the ban. But is this necessarily a good thing?
>
>>Yes.  Later is bad, but sooner is worse.  First of all, "Soon" means
>>"We lost already", while "Later" means "We haven't lost yet, even
>>though it looks pretty much like we're going to lose later,...

 The only way I see us losing is if we do not stand together. I do see
that we will need to go underground ofr awhile, but when they see that
they will always have a problem with us, they will eventually have to
deal with us. That is unless they want to turn the US into a real life
version of the movie Red Dawn!