Re: The Telcos oppose Oxley

At 7:31 PM -0700 9/24/97, Robert A. Costner wrote:

>In Georgia the presence of a beeper is synonymous with drug sales.  At
>least with law enforcement agencies.  Probationers and parolees are not

In Silicon Valley, the presence of a beeper is synomynous with one being a
technician or someone similar.  To keep the furnaces running, or whatever.
(Real Executives (TM), of course do not carry beepers.)

It appears we live on different planets. Further evidence that not only
should we allow Georgia secede, we should kick them out.

All the more reason for the Bill of Rights to be scrupulously adhered to.

--Tim May