Re: Remailer latencies

David E. Smith wrote:

Since I am generally up all night, under the influence of illegal drugs,
and am an extremely impatient individual--after sending an anonymous
email at 4 a.m. when all the decent remailer users are in bed, sleeping,
I then send a half-dozen bullshit posts via the same remailer in order
to trigger the remailer into sending the posts out.
Invariably, I find that the post I was so eager to see in print is an
incomprehensible piece of crap that nobody in their right mind would
read, but my 'system' for expiditing my lame posts could conceivably
be used by those who actually have something to say, as well.

And, since you asked, would it not be in the interests of remailer
operators to have a script which would generate random text, encrypt
it to various remailers and send it out as 'cover traffic'?
It would seem to me that this would be particularly valuable for the
remailers that receive the least amount of traffic.

A Player To Be Named Later (posting non-anomymously)