Firefly Welcome

-----------------
Welcome to Firefly:

Thank you for becoming a Firefly Passport holder and a member of our
community.

Every month we'll be updating you on what Firefly is up to and the latest
benefits of your Firefly Passport.  We'll even point out the people you can
meet and places you can experience in a way that is completely personalized
for you.

Here are September's highlights:

- BARNESANDNOBLE.COM goes live with personalized book recommendations.  Get
a SNEAK PREVIEW and your own recommendations at
<http://members.barnesandnoble.com/books>.

- PERSONALIZATION WITH PRIVACY: Find out more about OPS, a standard for
supporting web privacy proposed by Firefly, Netscape, and Microsoft, in the
OPS resource center <http://www.firefly.net/OPS/index.html>.

- TEST DRIVE new applications showcasing Firefly technology in the Studio
<http://www.firefly.net/studio/index.html>.

- CHECK OUT the latest news on our products at
<http://www.firefly.net/Home.html>, currently being used by companies like
Barnes & Noble, Yahoo!, and Ziff-Davis.

Firefly firmly believes that you are in control.  If at any time you want
to remove yourself from this mailing list, simply send an email to
[email protected] with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Looking forward to seeing you online.

Sincerely,

Pamela LaTulippe
Director, Customer Support