Last Call!!! (uce)

"This is a ONE TIME MAILING ONLY! However, if you are
NOT interested in being contacted via e-mail about similar
products and services, we would CERTAINLY like to know
about it.  Drop us a note by hitting REPLY. Thankyou."

Hello,
I want to introduce you to a new and proven money-making
program that is very easy to market, earns you $100 for
each sale, and gives you the freedom to work from
anywhere in the world you'd like. In fact, you don't even
need to sell! All you need to do is have all your prospects
call a TOLL FREE HOT LINE presentation which completes the
selling and closing on your behalf!

With the amazing portable communication power of the
Internet, you're on your way to the financial freedom
you've been dreaming of for so long! Anyone can do this,
even your child!

It's so simple. Just as I've referred many others, I'm
now referring you. Others have responded to my simple
offer, and have earned a bundle! I love this business!
I can work this from anywhere! In fact -

I'm able to take my laptop computer, which is paid
for with my income from this program, and work from
my hotel room, my bedroom, my kitchen, the beach, Paris,
London, Tokyo, New York, the Bahamas, on my favorite
cruise ship, from my favorite get-away island, from
my RV, from my car, from my porch... you get the
picture? I'M HAVING FUN WHILE I WORK!

Now you can have the same! Really, how easy can it get?
This is how easy... just refer people to this number...

"Just Call 1-800-811-2141 7am - 9pm MST
 You MUST have this PASS CODE #45815"

Let's say you referred 20 people to this number...
and all were as sold as you on the program...
You would earn a handsome check for $2000! FANTASTIC!

Now imagine if you referred 50! or 100! or 1000! These
numbers are easily attainable by the power everyone now
has in this new technological age of the Internet!

IT DOESN'T STOP THERE! YOU CAN ALSO EARN A RESIDUAL INCOME
THROUGH AN OPTIONAL MONTHLY PRODUCT PROGRAM! SO POWERFUL!

If you follow what I have just done, and present this
TOLL FREE NUMBER to as many people as you can, you
will no doubt be earning a substantial weekly income.
In fact, someday, we may end up meeting on some cruise
ship or tropical beach! I'M NOT JOKING! THIS PROGRAM WORKS!

Checks come out every Friday. You can have one in your
mailbox by as early as next week. By referring other
people to the above TOLL FREE NUMBER, you will earn $100
for each sale made when they call with your PERSONAL
PASS CODE!

You can get started TODAY by securing your own PERSONAL
PASS CODE! Just call the TOLL FREE NUMBER and listen
to the friendly presentation. You'll be amazed at what
you will be able to accomplish financially by simply
doing what I'm doing... Here's what I do... I say,

"Please Call 1-800-811-2141 7am - 9pm MST
 You MUST have this PASS CODE #45815"

What have you got to lose? PERHAPS ALL YOUR FINANCIAL BURDENS?

QUICK COMPANY PROFILE:
Fortune 5000 is a member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
and the Better Business Bureau in Kansas. Absolutely Legitimate!
This is a business opportunity that has already made many people
very rich. You pay a one time membership fee for the right to
refer others and earn hundreds, even thousands of times your
membership fee in return. You save thousands of dollars on more
than 250,000 items in our huge wholesale catalog. Plus, thousands
of other great deals and freebies! No monthly requirements! If
you are not satisfied, you get your money back.

How can you lose? ...YOU'LL LOSE IF YOU DON'T MAKE THIS CALL!!!!!