Re: "Show me an example of terrorists using the Internet orcrypto"

At 11:16 AM -0700 10/1/97, Alex Le Heux wrote:
>You people just don't get it do you? A gun has one purpose: To kill. Just like
>any other tool, a gun, if it is available _will_ be used at some point.

When I was on my high school rifle team, I thought the one purpose of guns
was to poke holes in a piece of paper closer to the center of the
bull's-eye than the other team could.

Bill Frantz       | Internal surveillance      | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | helped make the USSR the   | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | nation it is today.        | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA