Re: Request for illegal electronic surveillance examples and cases

Thanks, all, for the suggestions. Unfortunately my time is limited: my
deadline is tonight. I'm working on a roundup of pre-reported
cases, not reporting out new ones. (at least for this project)

My best source so far is the 1976 Church Committee documents. Gentry's bio
of J. Edgar Hoover is a good one too. Burnham lent me a copy of his "Above
the Law" book about the DoJ which I haven't finished yet. Haven't read
Puzzle Palace in a while, probably don't have time to reread that.

-Declan