Re: Request for illegal electronic surveillance examples and cases

Heh. I've never actually published anything in Time Digital. The one piece
I worked on for them was a full-page interview with Crypto-czar David
Aaron that was supposed to happen when he was in town in January.

But he blew me and the photographer off and left town without being
interviewed.

I learned much later that he always hated the term "crypto-czar," which I
(and my co-authors) coined in an article we wrote a year ago breaking the
news on his appointment. Maybe that's why he ducked out.

-Declan