Re: Why? (fwd)

	No. When I say "Jane doe is a bitch", I am bitching. When I say
"IMO, we need to eliminate the governments ability to track the movement of
 money thru the system", that is not bitching, that is stating an opnion that
might cost one contacts or clients were one in the kind of business where that
kind of thing wasn't highly thought of.

> > I have heard of people's posts being brought up in employment
> > interviews.  A rational person might want to express controversial opinions
> > anonymously.
> And your point is? My personal opinions have nothing to do with my
> professional career and yours shouldn't either. I would love to have a

	Shouldn't != doesn't.

> If you want to work for such a company and you know their views and your
> views are in conflict then I would say you need a shrink not an anon.
> remailer.

	Or just a job.