Adam Back: Guardian of CP purity? (Re: puff pieces vs tough crypto issues)

In <[email protected]>, on 10/22/97
   at 02, Adam Back <[email protected]> said:

>Declan McCullagh <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>> [puff piece on toilets]
>>

>No offense Declan, but what has this got to do with cypherpunks,
>cryptography, crypto politics etc?  (This is not a perrygram, this is a
>message saying I found that particular article uninteresting).

>I think we'd be more interested to see an analysis piece of the political
>merits/demerits of the pgp5.5 CMR corporate message recovery technique
>than of _toilets_.

>Where do you stand on the CMR argument?  Or are you staying away from the
>hot potato :-)

Exactly who died and made you the guardian of Truth, Justice, and the
Cypherpunk Way??? Sometimes I think you take yourself way too seriously
Adam.

William H. Geiger III  http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii

OS/2 PGP 2.6.3a at: http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii/pgpmr2.html