Re: Adam Back: Guardian of CP purity? (Re: puff pieces vs tough crypto issues)

William Geiger <[email protected]> writes:
> Adam Back <[email protected]> writes:
> >I think we'd be more interested to see an analysis piece of the political
> >merits/demerits of the pgp5.5 CMR corporate message recovery technique
> >than of _toilets_.
> >
> >Where do you stand on the CMR argument?  Or are you staying away from the
> >hot potato :-)
>
> Exactly who died and made you the guardian of Truth, Justice, and the
> Cypherpunk Way???

I just react to issues I think are important, or which seem
interesting to me, same as anyone else.  I happen to think this CMR
issue is important.

If you disagree, and think the CMR danger is over-rated, well speak up
please!

If you think I am a big mouth speak up too (as you have:-)

> Sometimes I think you take yourself way too seriously Adam.

Well there is always a `d' key, or one of your nifty O/S2 spam
filters.

Also I would be interested in your personal views as a PGP compatible
mail script implementor on how easy CDR is to implement
(http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/cdr/) with your setup.  Some people are
objecting to the difficulty of implementing it.  I think it is fairly
easy.

Adam
--
Now officially an EAR violation...