Re: Complaints

MIS Security wrote:
> Dan,
> If this was my personal box and we were bullshitting, that would be funny.
> On the other hand, I have to address this matter.  Do you have a .forward
> file in your other box?  How else are they getting your mail?
>
> -Jeremy

Dan,
  I just read the headers on the previous message, and boy, do I feel
like a fucking idiot. It was a forgery!
  Boy, sometimes I'm just dumber than a sackful of hammers.

  Hold on, while I check the headers on _this_ message.

  Damn! This one's a forgery, too.
  Now I feel really, really, stupid..._writing_ a forged message.

  I'm going to go sit in a corner, and hit my dick with a hammer.

Jeremy

Abuse Security Department              MicroServe Information Systems,
Inc.
[email protected]          100 North Wilkes-Barre
Boulevard
[email protected]          Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
18702
http://www.naISPa.orgy                      (717)821-5964   FAX
(717)821-5968