Re: ITAR a la Canada

I never personally delved into the Canadian regulations.  However, Stewart
Baker wrote a summary of the differences between Canadian and U.S. crypto
export regulations.  It seems that Canada is considerably more liberal than
the United States.  Check out the article, in the publications section of
www.steptoe.com

Lee