Re: [cpe:3185] Re: rescue Mrs Allen from the Feds

Adam Back writes:

> Heh, yeah.  That's why you need to send in the spread spectrum phone
> first, to let her know what you're planning -- else she'll just think
> it's a ploy by the Feds.

Yes - it would very embarrassing if Mrs. Allen shot holes in her would-be
Cypherpunk and Militia rescuers.

We need to strap Sternlight to a metal pole and thrust him through the
door until we are absolutely sure she is out of bullets.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+