Kent Square and TiennaChinc State

BillyJ, the sex criminal, picking up where RichardM, the B&E artist,
left off, is badmouthing the Chinese over their version of Kent State.

Our Ambassador to the Home of the Orange Mennace (Led + Yarrow) is
badmouthing the Chinese forced-labor camps, ignoring the US pigmentation
criminals working for the Telecos and the Silicos for dimes on the
dollar of what they would have to pay non-prison labor.

In private conferences, these world fuckers/leaders are undoubtedly
sharing a monstrous laugh over their public rhetoric.

BillyJ: "See, first we kick them off welfare. Then, after Sprint turns
  down their job application and they turn to dealing drugs to feed
  their children, we put them in prison. Then we sell their labor to
  Sprint for a fraction of what their work is worth.
  "Everyone wins! Except for the taxpayer....HAHAHAHAHA!"

Bonus Question: "What do you call a fat Chink?"
Bonus Answer: "A 'Chunk'!"

RacistLibertarianMonger