ATTENTION GOLFERS! PLAY GOLF AND GET PAID FOR IT!

<HTML><PRE>Hello,  I work with a golf and travel company and we are looking for people that  would be interested in earning money playing golf while enjoying some incredible benefits.  While working <I>(or playing)</I>  with this business you  will  enjoy the  following:

� <I>Deducting  greens  fees, cart  fees, equipment, and club dues  from your income taxes,
� Working   from  the comfort of  your own  home over  the  telephone or on  the course,
� Accessing  discount  golf  trips  to  fantastic  golf  destinations  throughout   the  world,
� Purchasing   top - of - the - line  golf  equipment  at  below  discount   retailer   prices,
� Receiving  over 50  percent  off  greens  fees at  over 3000 courses across  the country,
� Having  access  to our outstanding  training  and  support system that insures success,
� Earning  an immediate   primary  or  secondary  income  doing   something   you  love,
</I>
As part of our Team, there are two primary ways to build your golf business.  You can either make a point to play a lot  more golf and talk with others about tremendous discounts on golf equipment,  golf travel packages, and our business, or I can teach you to build your entire business over the telephone from the comfort of your home via direct mail or mass Email.  The choice is yours.

The startup cost is between $500 to $800 depending on how you choose to operate your business and includes:  a small business tax package,  The Lifelinks Select Program,  an Antigua golf shirt with corporate logo,  The Fran Tarkenton Small Business Package, instructional golf video, The Golfers Travel Benefit Package,  product catalogs, audio tapes, golf hat, golf balls, an advertizing kit and many other collateral materials.   Our startup  and training packages were designed to give you everything you need to  operate a legitimate home-based golf business.

Think about it, you can play more golf for less money , take it off of your income taxes, purchase brand name equipment at rep prices, and make money  while having fun on the course.   This is a serious venture and many of us are making thousands of dollars a month and you can to if you are willing to play more golf and plug into our very simple training system.  Whether part or full-time, if you  feel  you  have  a  legitimate  interest  in  making money with your passion for golf please <B>call 1-904-634-8057</B> for a two minute recorded overview then leave your name, state,  and both work and home phone numbers.  We  will  be  glad  to  rush  you a free comprehensive information package.  Please, serious inquiries only. I apologize for any inconvenience and hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Wally Ludviksson

<I>PS: Call 1-904-634-8057 now for  the  two minute overview and to receive your free comprehensive information package.  </I>

</PRE></HTML>
p�@big.o