Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a 'Dumb Cunt' and told to 'Go Fuck Yourself' at all costs, by TruthMonger

I want to make a short comment-
First of all,
most of the Christians I know --in fact all-
dont use this kind of profanity that Jodi is using.
So I would not label her a "religous righter"
All this labeling of RRs and fundamentalists has to stop.
I believe in a fairly  literal interpretation of the bible(Lets not get into that) but--
I dont fit in your jar of fundamentalism and Jodi doesnt fit in mine--
Stereotypes of RRs are inaccurate as a whole.

You guys are preaching Free speech and acceptance and equality-
yet you are guilty of the very sins of hate  which you condemn others of.

:-)

BTW-
I found the mockery of Jesus offensive.

I am looking forward to some more posts on cyber stuff.
Before we got off on this tangent I was learning faster from this list about the net
and its possibilities than I could ever teach myself.
Thanks!