Re: Why Jodi Hoffman must be called a 'Dumb Cunt' and told to 'Go Fuck Yourself' at all costs, by TruthMonger

Jesus Christ wrote:

> Jodi "I'm not *really* a Jew, but I play one on the InterNet" Hoffman
> wrote:
> > TruthMonger wrote:
> > <snipped, because Jodi CAN'T HANDLE the TruthMonger>
>
> > Monger:
> > Feel better?  I certainly hope so.
> > By the way...for whatever it's worth:
> > #1...I'm Jewish, not a Nazi-loving Christian bitch.
> >
> > Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
>
> Jodi,
>   As you already know, I have been on extended leave from the world
> for some time, having gone to visit my Father, to prepare for taking
> over the family business.
>   I've been catching up on my reading, in preparation for my return
> in the near future, and I came across a book, "The Jesus Principle,"
> which claimed that the Christian Coalition and the self-proclaimed
> Moral Majority were making plans to launch a secret assault on the
> electorate, pushing their hidden agendas while covering up the true
> source of their Christian propaganda.
>   Naturally, I laughed this off as ridiculous, but I seem to be
> encountering more and more evidence of this indeed being the case.
>
>   I am particularly perturbed by those who are doing a very, very
> bad job of disguising their true intentions, goals, their hidden
> connections and secret agendas.
>   In an increasingly InterNet savy world, no one who is paying
> attention is going to miss the fact that your webspace is on
> The Christian Interactive Network, which goes to great lengths
> to make certain that those who visit their web site are made
> aware that the CIN "is a 501 C (3) Nonprofit Ministry", and that
> "All donations are tax exempt," so that contribitors can shift
> the tax burden to non-Christians while using their own tax-exempt
> money to support Christian political agendas under the guise of
> religion.
>
>   If you will check the Biblical Archives, I think you will find
> that Peter never really fooled anyone, either.
>   {Speaking of which, do you also plan to censor the parts of the
>    Bible which quote my use of the word, "cock?"}
>
> Love,
>  ~JC~
> "Yes I _do_ *'love'* the little children." <nod-nod, wink-wink>==============
You're a bright one, aren't you?
Not that I feel I owe anyone an explanation, but since you took the time
and trouble to write so damn much.....
CIN donated the webspace.  Another Christian organization arranged for
someone to build the website and, well, here I am.
Aside from the fact that I didn't want to have to pay for _anything_, I
think that was very generous of them, don't you?

Bracing For Your Next Flame...
Jodi
--
Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America