Joichi Ito's reputation as a pedophile (Was: Exporting child pornography from Japan)

Joichi Ito <[email protected]> writes:

> At 16:30 97/11/16 -0700, Tim May wrote:
>
> > My strong suspicion is that Japanese journalists and source are NOT the
> > best place to learn about Japanese SIGINT and COMINT capabilities. Not hard
> > to see some reasons for this.
>
> I will agree with you on this. I am not an expert. (I am not a traditional
> journalist either.) I was just stating my honest understanding and
> impression.

"Honest"?  Bwa-ha-ha!

This "journalist" (a colleague of the pathological liar Charlie Platt)
probably writes pornographic for Jap X-rated rags.

> > Please notify me, and us, of the forums where these engagements are
> > occurring. For starters, how about some e-mail addresses of cabinet
> > ministers and other officials.
>
> The main problem is that most of it is in Japanese.

Learn some English, asshole.

> > This discussion is hardly going down in flames. You're apparently too
> > sensitive to engage in robust debate.
>
> This is true. I am not going engage in what you probably call a robust
> debate. A lot of people read this list and any robust debate will
> probably lower my reputation capital in some important area for me
> no matter what the outcome. I am not currently willing to take this risk.

Ito-san's repuatation is that of a pedophile.  Japs don't export crypto
(that would upset the NSA) but they do export pictures of little Jap girls
being sexually molested.  Is Ito-san one of the major exporters of child
pornography from Japan, or is he one of the male models in those pictures?

Nuke the Yellow Peril (again)