No Subject

On or About 16 Nov 97 at 16:30, Tim May wrote Subject: Re: Exporting crypto from Japan:

> Get the RSA chip released widely and quickly. The drug trade in Asia
> could use it right now.

Yes, yes, yes.  This is the kind of talk I like.  Much better than the
talk of nukes, and guns.

> (No, this is not a joke. I favor full availability of any and all
> drugs to anyone who wants them. This makes the Triads and Yakuza
> allies in defeating the New World Order. The ComSec 3DES phones are
> a step in defeating the DEA, Interpol, and other police state
> agencies, but the RSA chip would make a lot of such things much more
> interesting.)

Thank you, Tim. You have a very excellent point, here.  All drugs should
be legal.  And I wish I had the balls to write this without using a
remailer.  But I'm a pot dealer, so I can't.

Thanks for speaking for us.

PotSeller