Re: Report on UN conference on Internet and racism

At 5:51 PM -0800 11/18/97, William H. Geiger III wrote:
>Oh I agree with you here that there is not constutional right to social
>services. I wish I had a reference to the court decisions on this. It was
>a year or two ago regarding one of the balot propositions in California
>that would cut off various social services to illegal aliens. I am going
>off memory here but I don't think it ever got all the way to the SC. If
>anyone has a reference to this case please post.

It is still grinding thru the courts.  Governor Pete Wilson is still
pushing the cut off.

Bill Frantz       | One party wants to control | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | what you do in the bedroom,| 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | the other in the boardroom.| Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA