Re: I have something to say.

[email protected] wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:28:02 GMT [email protected] (Gary L.
> Burnore)  wrote:
>
> >On 15 Nov 1997 04:21:40 -0800, [email protected] (Ronald F. Guilmette) wrote:
> >
> >: In article <[email protected]>,
> >: Harold <[email protected]> wrote:
> >: >I am taking back the statement I made. Not everyone here is pathetic.
> >:
> >: Gee!  That's mighty white of you.
> >
> >Again with the bigoted, racist remarks, eh?
>

> Poor sorry asshole netscum Gary L. Burnore, <gburnore@databasix> <[email protected]>.
> Just can't get over making substantially less money than Ron.
> Why the hell don't you layoff Guilmette and get a fucking life for yourself.
> Haven't you done enough damage to him and anonymous remailers you fucking piece of shit.
>
> <cue netscum gburnore lame response>

Yeah, but poor Ron doesn't have a criminal arrest record like Gary does,
despite Gary Burnore's unproven accusations, "big lie" campaign, crank calls
to the FBI, etc.  Gary's charges get more and more fanciful.  Did you read
the one where he accused Ron of abusing some "teenage girl" at DataBasix.
Not a shred of evidence for his lies, of course.  Fortunately for him,
Netcom harbors net abusers and Gary had to suddenly leave California for
North Carolina after his arrest in San Francisco.

And there's his faithful sidekick, Belinda Bryan <[email protected]>, who's
now posting with this forged line in her headers:

This is the same looney maroon netcop who whined when somebody started posting
a URL from the AIDS Action League advocating a boycott of Gary Burnore's
ex-employer, Wells Fargo Bank in San Francisco.  And then Gary has the
nerve to call someone "racist" and "bigoted"?

These two net abusers richly deserve their NetScum pages:

  http://www.spambusters.dyn.ml.org/www.netscum.net/burnorg0.html
  http://www.spambusters.dyn.ml.org/www.netscum.net/bryanb0.html