Thanks all!

I LOVE the cypherpunks.  :-)  Thanks all for your very useful and thorough
analysis of that documentation from the makers of Encypted Magic Folders.
It was great (particular thanks to Ray and Bill!).

As I like the concept behind it and would love to encourage these turkeys to
use strong crypto, I would like to forward some of the messages to the
company that makes the product.  If you would prefer I not do this (or would
like me to not include your name or email address), please let me know.  I'm
not going to do this for a week to give people time to get back to me.
Looks like Bill is already on their butts, already, anyway.   :-)  Maybe he
can smack some sense into 'em.  And maybe someone here could come up with a
cypherpunk equivalent?   (unless someone already has...)  Be cool if to have
this at Punk Strength.  Unfortunately, my own ability to code needs much
work...

Again, thanks.  You guys were a great help.

Alex