Re: [Censored] Quote of the Day (fwd)

Jim Choate wrote, strictly adhering to permissible topics here:

>You really should try to understand why you cow-tow to 'The Man'....

DPS sumbitch ran me down near DFW, me and my crap filled van,
my mangy hide and shaggy hair, my NY plates, my wildly dumped
substances, and sat behind for a few drags of AC in 100 degree heat,
miked in the number, adjusted his mirrors, tilted the vidcam skyward,
and climbed out, a big, very big widowmaker high on his fat ass,
hustled his privates, spat juice, and farted hard enough to quiver the
VW and me.

Where you heading son, what's the hurry, why you messing Texas
highways with this garbage? Not on my watch, Yankee, let me see
paper on this wreck, the vehicle, you. What's that smell?

Anyway, 24 later, I got the rig back, trashed more so, not so different,
the lining had been long gone, so searching it was easy. What was
new were ten bullet holes penetrating side to side, .30 caliber I guess,
and a shotgunned rear window, inside out.

No ticket, no fine, just a reminder of highway justice, on the orderly
property of the State of Texas, lawfully administered by cop, judge
and jury on the spot, for cost saving efficiency.

BTW, any chance your recent system troubles are related to your
threats to law and order? DPS got cooperative service interrupters?
Administering info highway justice.