C2net bashers... well let's hear it

Paul Bradley <[email protected]> writes:
> Yes, those on the list a few months ago [...] will remember
> censorous arab Sameer Parekh for sending abusive mail threatening
> legal action to those who criticised the security of his companies
> "stronghold" firewall,

Stronghold is a web-server, not a firewall.

> which I among others suspect to contain govt. backdoors,

Would you or Dimitri care to be more specific?

Is there a specific flaw you have in mind?

Are there any features of Stronghold which you think hinder third
party validation?

Is anything about C2Net policies which you think hinders open review?

(Yes we know about the legal threats Dimitri received, personally I
consider this is a mistake on C2Net's part).

Adam