Re: Get your Anthrax shots

>Well I don't know about you Tim but my Doctors only know me as Mr. Cash.
>:)

How'd you pull that one off? All kinds of personal information, including
your name, is included in medical records which the doctors have to keep up
to date and reference. When you go in you'd have to give them your name.

Now on the other hand I suppose you could go in, say you don't have
insurance, give a fake name, and pay in cash always. It would still be
trivial to ambush you at a scheduled doctor appointment. And I think
Klintonkov has done a good job of discouraging privately funded medical care.