Re: Freedom Forum report on the State of the First Amendment

William H Geiger writes:

>>> Wrong, do you dispute the fact that RealBig corp. is free to refuse to
>>> hire people for any reason whatsoever? Do you think I should not be
>>> allowed to refuse to hire people because of their race or sexual
>>> orientation?

>>> Should the government be able to take action against me because I fire
>>> someone for being jewish/black/homosexual???

>> Welcome to the 20th Century, moron.

> Really amazing how many so-called "freedom fighters" become STATIST if the
> proper buttons are pushed.

What are you talking about?

Freedom of expression is not the same as freedom of oppression.

If you want to live in a hut in Montana and shelter yourself from the
real world, feel free.  Otherwise, it may be a good idea to check out
social theories from the last hundred years.

--
Colin