Re: Hate speech and censorship

> On behalf of the non-racist cypherpunks, please accept an apology for
> Paul Bradley's racist message:

One behalf of the cypherpunks who believe in free speech and calling a
spade a spade, I appologies for the anonymous PC coward posting this rubbish.

> > uneducated and foolish arabs such as Parekh should stick
> > to what they do best: running kebab shops and/or selling cheap fake rolex
> > watches to tourists.
>
> This does not reflect the mainstream view on the list.

You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck.

> Cypherpunks
> understand that disparaging the racial background of others is a weak
> and invalid form of argument.

Cypherpunks flame people where it is appropriate, and often where it is
not, cypherpunks do whatever the fuck they like, how do you know what
cypherpunks understand?

> While it may be appropriate to criticize actions taken during the list
> moderation experiment, casting the issue in racial terms only reveals
> the ignorance and bigotry of the writer.

Hi Sandy, "moderation experiment", unmistakable C2Net speak. Freespeech
doubleplus ungood, moderation cypherpunkwise doubleplus good.

I am neither ignorant nor bigoted, and have nothing against arabs as long
as they are not censorous.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]