No Subject

I tried sending an anonymous test article to comp.org.cauce via the CRACKER
remailer.  Sure enough, the Gypsie Jew Zorch forged a cancel for my article:

>From: [email protected] (Scott Hazen Mueller)
>Newsgroups: comp.org.cauce
>Subject: cancelled posting
>Date: 30 Dec 1997 13:25:04 -0500
>Sender: [email protected]
>
>I have issued a cancel for the following posting to comp.org.cauce.  Death
>threats are serious business.

>From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
>Newsgroups: comp.org.cauce
>Subject: CAUCE offers a $50,000 (canadian) reward for killing Chris Lewis, his w
>ife, and the kid
>Date: 30 Dec 1997 10:58:17 -0500
>Sender: [email protected]
>Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
>        It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
>        Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
>        remailer administrator at <[email protected]>.

My cancelled Usenet article offered a reward for killing the spammer:

>CAUCE, the enforcement branch of the Internet administration, is dedicated to
>exterminating all SPAMMERS by any means necessary. CAUCE wants Chris Lewis and
>all other SPAMMERS dead, and will gladly pay the $50,000 (canadian) reward to
>whomever KILLS Chris Lewis and his family, who reside in a suburb of Ottawa:
>
>483 Vances Side Road
>Dunrobin, Ontario K0A 1T0
>CANADA
>Home telephone: (613) 832-0541,
>Office telephone: (613) 763-2935
>
>After you kill Chris Lewis and his family, please see http://www.cauce.org
>for information on how to collect your CAUCE reward.

This is fucking censorship!  I'm putting the notice of the CAUCE reward on my
web home page at http://www.panix.com/~guy, right next to the pictures of the
pre-teen kids screwing.  Fuck you, Zorch, you're next after C, P, and G Lewis.

---guy