Re: Guns: H&K, G3, 7.62 v 5.56 [Guns] (fwd)

Brian B. Riley --> http://members.macconnect.com/~brianbr
 For PGP Keys  <mailto:[email protected]?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

	"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a
    reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go around repeating
   the very phrases which our founding fathers used in their struggle for
   independence." -- Charles M. Beard